For Vending and Bazaar
Please call Brother Tewfiq 404 438 3889
Badr Convention Bazaar Contract
Jnue 27 – June 30, 2013
1. Badr convention bazaar will be held in Tent at in the parking lot of Hilton. Bazaar hours are on ThursdayJune 27 from 3 PM to 10:30 PM, Friday June 28 from 8:30AM to 10:30PM, Saturday June 29 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM, Sunday June 30 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
2. Confirmation at the end of this booth reservation grants you an exclusive, non-transferable permission to use the assigned booth space at the 13th Annual Badr convention within the guidelines & rules of this contract.
3. Exhibitors with "Badr issued name badges" will be allowed to enter the Bazaar tent and they must leave the Bazaar at 10:30 p.m during the convention. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Products, services and activities performed, sold or displayed must meet badrs convention guidelines and Islamic standards that Badr shura council and convention organizing committee wishes to observe. The refusal to stop or remove those activities shall immediately terminate this contract, and the exhibitor shall be immediately remove from the exhibit area and the exhibitor shall not be issued a refund of any fees or cost.
5. All displays must be confined to the assigned booth and should not obstruct the view or access to surrounding booths. All displays, discussions, & other activities must be confined to the assigned booth. Audio, video, and multimedia equipment will be monitored by Bazaar personnel to ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained.
6. Solicitation of any kind, by any exhibitor or group (for-profit or non-profit), is strictly prohibited outside the assigned booth space.
7. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned booth to another booth, assume additional booth space, or move booth tables, chairs, drapes or accessories from and between other booths without a properly authorized booth change form.
8. Fireworks, helium tanks, fuel tanks, heating appliances, ovens and all other incendiary devices are strictly prohibited in the bazaar tent.
9. Badr will monitor the bazaar tent and will not tolerate the sale or distribution of any pirated materials at its convention. This includes but is not limited to books, CD's, DVD's, software, etc. Badr will enforce this policy and pursue any and all legal remedies to prevent piracy or copyright violations at its convention.
10.Badr reserves the right to retract the Confirmation Letter and Contract and therefore close any exhibit and eject any exhibitor or exhibitor's staff immediately from the Bazaar and convention center who/which participate(s) in illegal or un-Islamic activities of any kind, is/are involved in any way with disruptive or dangerous activities, violate(s) any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, or do(es) not immediately comply with instructions given by the Badr bazaar coordinator. Exhibitors and their staff are expected to follow Islamic standards of behavior & ethics when dealing with customers & soliciting business.
11.Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Badr and its staff & agencies from and against all costs, damages, judgements or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, set-up, exhibition, participation or dismantling activities during, before, and after the convention. Exhibitor also assumes all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof; including but not limited to goods, merchandise, cash, records, or any other property. Further, exhibitors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage which they may cause to the bazaar fixtures or the convention center through unauthorized modifications or movement or their exhibit.
12.Exhibitors and their staff indemnify and hold harmless the Hotel and their respective agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The exhibitor understands that neither Badr nor the Hotel maintains insurance covering the exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
13.Although Badr convention attracts a large attendance, but we cannot guarantee any specific sales volume for your products and/or services. Your sales will depend on several factors such as the quality of products/ services, pricing, demand, economy, advertising strategy, and more.
14.The terms and conditions in any attachment (like the bazaar map or booth type) are part of this contract.
15.We continue to strive and ensure that every vendor gets a fair chance to get a booth(s) of their choice.
16.Individuals and businesses attending Badr events may be videotaped or photographed during the course of the convention. By reserving the booths at the convention, you grant permission to Badr to broadcast, webcast, publish, or otherwise report these materials for use by Badr. We continue to.
Vender’s booth ----------------------------$300.00